By Staff Writer
Published on 08 June 2015
Position: Research and development manager
Company: A manufacturing company specialising in raw material cosmetic products is looking to place a R&D manager (chemical industry) to lead the R&D division.
Location: Based in the
- Strong leadership and team orientation
- Excellent technical and process application
- Analytical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Drive new product development as well as enhance current products
- Project management, including resource planning, organising, directing and controlling
- Direct manufacturing and formulation experience
- Knowledge and compliance with regulatory framework with regards to environmental, manufacturing, safety and other codes and legislation
- Prepare and manage R&D budget
- Proficient reporting skills
- BSc (Engineering) Chemical Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Engineering or related field with at least 10 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the cosmetics or polymer industry or the ability to perform in this environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements in the cosmetics manufacturing industry
- International business experience will be advantageous
- Travel to local and international tradeshows and related exhibitions
- Participate in Management and Board meetings
- R480 000 to R540 000 per annum negotiable
Please send a comprehensive CV together with a motivational letter to
by no later 10 June 2015.